Math Platformer Math Platformer

Easy to play and kid-friendly. :)

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Hard but fun.

I find it a little hard to save up and buy atomic bomb though. But it's a fun game. I wonder why pagodas are there, actually. xD W/e they give me good money.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Very nice.

YES/YES/A/B

Surprisingly, I only got eaten once this time. lol There's one thing I learn from this game. "Don't try getting too close to people."

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

Very well done.

It's certainly worth-playing. I finished it in an hour and 25 minutes. It was quite long, I know. xD

However, the game is captivating. Nice and simple graphics. Not too hard, not too easy gameplay.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Useful.

It's really useful indeed. I can listen to many songs by randomly browsing through the portal with this music radio. Great!

Amazda_28th June Amazda_28th June

Argh....too hard.

I couldn't finish this one, even with tracing back from the finish line. Anyway, it's a good maze.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Enjoyable.

I really enjoy the power-ups. It helps me to see that I can get improved each day. Very fun, and probably can help me when I'm bored when work.

This should really be made into platform games. :)

Amazda_25th June Amazda_25th June

Good.

It's fun to play, but too easy. It's more like a race, not mace.

However, it's good in all.

Astral Tower Defense Astral Tower Defense

Interesting.

Though it seems so simple, but I really enjoy playing this for half an hour without getting bored. :) Maybe you could add some exciting events to make the game more intense.

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Breathtaking, especially in the end!

The gaming is fine. I like the way you put things there. I enjoy the game especially the end when you ask the intentions of murder's actions. The scene "GOT IT!" really catches attention.

Very good. ^^